• Tax Planning and compliances
• Tax representation before authorities
• Transfer pricing Regulation
• Certification of withholding taxes [ DTAA ]
• Preparation and filing of Tax Returns - Income Tax / Wealth Tax
• Advance Tax Compliance
• Processing of Refund
• Attending assessment proceedings
• Appellate / Legal services
• Handling survey, search and seizure cases
• Advance Rulings
An indirect tax is the tax collected by an intermediary from the person who bears the ultimate economic burden of the tax. It in fact increases the price of goods so that consumers are actually paying the tax by paying more for the products. The examples of indirect tax are service tax and value added tax (VAT). Here, the intermediary later files a tax return and forwards tax proceeds to the government with the return As indirect tax consultants, our indirect tax services are as follows:
• We provide advisory services with regard to applicability of the tax and procedural compliance like registration, assessments etc.
• We help to review contracts and agreements to help mitigate the overall incidence of service tax.
• We help in conducting Service tax health checks to determine the service tax implications on client operations, gauge compliance with legal provisions and also suggest tax planning opportunities to our clients.
• We provide advisory services relating to various aspects of custom law and applicable regulations. We cover in it the rates of duties, exemptions, valuation planning, classification assistance and assessments.
• We render advice on a wide range of custom procedures and its documentation requirements, including import and export of goods, clearance of imports, warehousing, duty entitlements etc.
• We assist our clients on the policies and procedures set down under the Export-Import (EXIM) Policy like licensing requirements. We provide the right guidance to enable our clients to make the most of various benefits available to specific entities/projects or to units in certain specified areas and concessions available under various export promotion schemes.
• We render perfect advice on a wide range of issues that is related to excise duty implications.
• We provide the right guidance to enable our clients to make the most of excise duty concessions and relief.
• We provide expert advice on a wide range of issues related to VAT implications on cross-border transactions.
• We assist in claiming VAT input credits.
• We suggest on the perfect strategy to minimise the global VAT incidence.
Anti Dumping Duties
• We render advisory services that include analysis of the existing anti-dumping proceedings.
• We guide in the preparation and filing of complaints with the Directorate General of Anti-Dumping (DGAD
We offer the following Services:
Vat consultancy for real estate/work contract
Getting VAT registration under Karnataka Value added Tax Act 2003.
Preparation of VAT (Value Added Tax) returns & Filling of electronic VAT returns
Assist in obtaining statutory forms.
Assist in getting Lower VAT Rate certificate.
Filing and pleading appeals wherever necessary.
Luxury Tax (LT)
We specialize in providing quality Real estate tax consulting services that cater to the requirements of various corporates as well as individuals. Our range of services cover all aspects of Indian income tax laws and are mostly time-bound and technical in nature. Further, our services are highly cost effective and allow our clients to save a lot of time and money.
Real Estate Tax Consulting Services provided to Corporates:
• Computation of Capital Gain
• Corporate real estate advisory
• Investment opportunity in house property
• Tax planning in Capital Gain exemption schemes
• Certificate of withdrawal of amount for Capital Gain Account Scheme as IT Act for three years
• Tax planning on Joint Development (JD) agreement and subsequent sales proceeds
• Computation of Income
• Filing of Income-tax return
• Representing Assessee for Assessment
• FEMA property advice services using the Register of property professionals
• Application to Income-tax department for Lower TDS
• Investment opportunities
• Computation of Capital Gain
• Computation of Income
• Filing of Income-tax Return
• Representing Assessee for Assessment.
Amendments in Taxation Rules
Tax deduction from payment on transfer of certain immovable properties (other than agriculture land)
Who is responsible for tax deduction ?
Any person (being a transferee) responsible for paying (other than the person referred to in section 194LA) to a resident transferor any sum by way of consideration for transfer of any immovable property (other than rural agricultural land) is liable to deduct tax at source under section 194-IA
Time of Deduction
Tax shall be deducted at the time of payment or at the time of giving credit to the transferor, whichever is earlier.
Rate of tax Deduction –
Tax is deductible at the rate of 1%. However no tax is deductible where the consideration paid or payable is less than Rs. 50,00,000/-.
We are transfer pricing consultants in Bangalore- India - All International/national related party transactions are subject to transfer pricing regulations in India , Only objective of this legislation is to curb unfair trade practice to avoid income tax in international related party transactions.
All transactions with international related party needs proper planning , training of employees handling such transactions and extensive documentation of transactions to support pricing/costing of transaction with related party to avoid any future liability . Scope of Transfer Pricing is wide enough to cover even related party transactions with international/national related party.
We provide the following transfer pricing services to our clients:
• Transfer pricing audits, consulting and advisory services.
• Training of employees handling national / international related party transactions.
• Transfer pricing documentation assistance.
• Transfer pricing studies and analysis.
• Transfer pricing Litigation support.
• Representation before transfer pricing valuation officer or transfer pricing tax assessing authorities, or appellate authorities in Bangalore - or in any part of Indi
Formation of Non Profit Organisation
• Section 25 Companies
• 12A Registration
• 80G Approval for Exemption of Contribution
• Tax Filing
• Tax Advice
• FCRA Registration
• FCRA Filing & Certification